The world’s leading biopharma companies rely on WCG KMR Group Site Contracts Study trusted data source to evaluate study startup site contracts cycle time, gain valuable insights into what drives performance and to plan more effectively.
Statistically validated select findings from this year’s Site Contracts Study
- Industry site contract cycle times have increased. Find out by how much and where the trend is heading.
- The type of site, i.e., Independent vs. Institutional, is the most significant factor in terms of cycle time impact. Which of these is faster and by how much?
- Outsourcing affects cycle time. What can you expect in terms of timelines from a contract managed internally vs. by a CRO?
- Country specifics matter. See contract cycle times by country and by factor.
- Master agreements are increasingly being used outside of North America. How have Master Agreements affected cycle times in other regions?
- Disease complexity makes a difference in contracting. Plan appropriately for longer cycle times in Rare Diseases and Oncology and more specifically by how much.
The WCG KMR Site Contracts Study is global in scope and assesses your company’s site contracts cycle time performance compared to your peers. Key analytics evaluated include total site contract cycle time, budget cycle time, regulatory docs cycle time and IRB turn-around time. The performance evaluations are analyzed using a variety of parameters including disease area, country, site type (institutional vs. independent), CRO managed vs. internally managed and more.
Not a participant yet?
Please fill out the form below if you would like us to reach out to you with more information.